Monday, December 2, 2013

25 Days of the Unpopular: Bangs

Bangs were a glamorized hairstyle in the 80s and 90s. It was a hip trend seen on everyone from Suzanne Somers to Keith Richards to this girl on the right. Nowadays, I see very few women, and men, rocking the fringe. It seems like bangs are considered "dorky" or "childish." That may be so, but what's so wrong with looking like you have a backwards bowl cut? I say, if you want a sheet of hair covering your forehead, go for it. You can make it vintage. I definitely wish they were more popular than they are. :(



Here's a few of my favorites rocking the 80s hair with no shame. Take notes:

We were mad she chose Blaine over Duckie, but we were still rooting for her droopy mushroom hair.


No


I always knew I loved him for more than one reason!


I had this haircut for the first five years of my life!


50% bangs, 50% face.


A bit too much forehead action with the bangs and the eyebrows, but eh.


AND I'M OFF WITH A BANG! (hahahahahahaaHAHAHAahaah) <:-}

No comments:

Post a Comment