Wednesday, December 18, 2013

25 Days of the Unpopular: Turtlenecks

Turtlenecks were popular back in my mother's day, yet she continues to wear them in these modern times. After being dressed in them on the daily during the first ten years of my life, I turned against this fashion piece for a good chunk of my adolescence. But recently I've come to appreciate the practicality of this medieval trend. If you're cold, it provides as a neck warmer. If you're self-conscious about your neck, they'll cover it right up whilst restoring your lost confidence at the same time. I'm anticipating the rise of the turtleneck mania in 2014. Let's manifest this together.

Below are some examples of turtlenecks done right and a few done wrong.

Hey is there room for two of us in there

Looks comfy, but I see nothing but ramen noodles.

Let me say this, if Alexa Chung says turtlenecks are okay, they are okay.

Definitely doing it right. 

Male pattern baldness does not come with, I'm hoping.

Have you seen anything more practical?!!!??!?!!111!?!

Eh, it's a no from me.

Vintage Oprah perfected the turtleneck look.

What is wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment