Sunday, December 15, 2013

25 Days of the Unpopular: Witty Tweets

If you're one of those tweeters who tweets "Starbucks>>> " or "That awkward moment when the boy you like likes you back but you don't know haha #awk *three crying/laughing emoji faces" pls know that I'm silently judging you. Nahh, I'm not really judging you. I think a lot of people in our generation tweet about their day like so, and I guess I am part of that. But personally, I like the tweets that are witty and really weird. I'm being very hypocritical right now because most of my tweets are like "HAHA STILL SINGLE" or "Jennifer Lawrence just fell up the stairs #OscarsLive". However, the people I follow are very creative and make me wish I could come up with better thoughts in 140 characters or less.


Here's a list of my favorite Twitter accounts that you should follow:

@AwkGirlPrblms - puns even Mitt Romney would laugh at.

@zachbraff - who knew celebrities actually have hilarious personalities?

@lenadunham - witty, as she is a writer, and I relate to 80% of what she tweets.

@BabyAnimalPics - what's better than small creatures? NOTHING.

@robdelaney - if you like crude humor.

@LOHANTHONY - the epitome of teenage angst.

@MrsRupertPupkin - if you think I have a self-depracating sense of humor, check out hers.

@alexandergold - obsessed with pop culture and loves teenybop-ness and I want to be his BFF.

@PoonanjiMarsha - says the weirdest things that you can't help but laugh at.

@SimonCowell - doesn't seem like a jerk via the Internet.

Yeah.

PS: you can follow me here >:-}

No comments:

Post a Comment