Tuesday, December 17, 2013

25 Days of the Unpopular: Celebrity Twins

Yesterday my childhood crashed in front of my eyes when I was informed that Dylan Sprouse leaked nudes. Just kidding, I actually don't really care. But his renewed fame made me remember how much I loved The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and how much I adored Cole and Dylan (I was always fond of Cole until he started looking like a founding father). Then I realized how many of my favorite childhood shows starred twins in them: The Suite Life, Sister, Sister, and any movie/show with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. And as I sat criss-cross applesauce in a dorm lounge wearing yesterday's gym shorts and topknot, I wondered where these dynamic duos ended up. So I decided to do some research (Google), and see what they've been up to.

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

It seems as if they jumped off the radar for like a decade, but Google has told me otherwise! Apparently they've been doing a lot of fashion designing. They make appearances at fashion shows and trendy get-togethers and such. Recently, they launched a new fashion line in Oslo, Norway. Who woulda thunk that lil Michelle Tanner would end up at London Fashion Week? But they've seem to have lost their identical bangs and denim ensembles :(


Tia and Tamera Mowry

The Twitches have grown up and are now married with kids. What is this!? This is not what I tuned in to cable for!!! They're still wearing complimentary colored polos with flared out hair in my mind. Now one of them has a pixie cut and is probably a feminist. In 2011, they had a reality show that clearly didn't make it through the year. Idk, maybe it has, I haven't heard about it. Tia wrote a book about pregnancy that I haven't heard about either. There's not much about Tamera on Google except that she's a host on some talk show with a former Cheetah Girl. Reach for the stars!

Dylan and Cole Sprouse

In addition to revealing their carnal treasures to the masses, Cole and Dylan have been in hiding since the last Disney Channel Games. Upon their recent return, one has donned a ponytail and probably joined the feminist movement as well, and the other has turned out really well. Hey nice face Dylan!!! Keep your pants on though, my child. Somethings can't be unseen. They are both receiving higher education, from my understanding (Google), at NYU, where Cole is studying humanities and archaeology and Dylan is studying video game design. Nerd! (date me)

No comments:

Post a Comment