Wednesday, December 25, 2013

25 Days of the Unpopular: Merry Christmas, Lizzie McGuire

The time has come to eject the Nsync Christmas CD because Christmas has once again come and gone. Maybe you woke up early this morning and opened presents with your family, or maybe you've spent the day at the beach in 80 degree California. Or maybe you travelled to the foreign kingdom of Texas to spend the hols with your extended family, where a dog has proceeded to jump on your face and lick your contact out and various family members have been running around like sumo wrestlers. It's normal, really. Whatever you did, I hope it was a blessed day!

I've posted once a day for 25 days, and if you've read along I sincerely thank you. If I were you I would've unfriended me on Facebook by now. Some of the things I've posted are cringeworthy. (Am I really that obsessed with One Direction? Yes.) But I do enjoy writing on this machine and I'm grateful for you, whoever you are, who have read it. I'll probably continue to post a few times a week from here on out, so if you choose to continue to read along, God bless you.

So for the third time, I thank you. And now I leave you with this, along with the lingering sense of Christmas spirit. 

Also, how cool would it be to be a professional dancer? They get paid to groove. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment